So I walked my girlfriend to Joy Cup so she can get picked up. As we were waiting for her ride I notice a bunch of seagulls fighting over the street to my left. I turn away to kiss my girlfriend then turn back to the seagulls and notice a car coming straight towards them. I saw a sight that I thought was impossible, THE CAR HIT THE SEAGULL. It happened in slow mo when I saw it. That wasn’t the worst of it. After it hit the ground I thought,”Dam that seagull got raped.” but then some random filipino dude PICKS THE BODY UP and gets a bag from Burrito Express and keeps it.
xD omfg they we’re filipino too??!?!!!! i saw nothing but feather’s flying ;D but anyways the guys were like saying “hey it might taste like chicken” but in tagalog x] ewwwww.
“i asked god to give me a rose
and he gave me a bouquet
i asked god to give me a day
but he gave me a life
i asked god to give me true love
and he gave me a broken heart
i asked god to give me an angel
and he gave me wings
i asked god for a second chance
and he gave me you”—a friend told me this
Sex is a sensation caused by a temptation where a guy sticks his location in a girls destination, to increase the population for the next generation. Do you get my explaination, or do you need a demonstration?
1. Two out of every three couples turn their heads to the right when they kiss.
2. A simple peck uses two muscles; a passionate kiss, on the other hand, uses all 34 muscles in your face. Now that?s a rigorous workout!
3. Like fingerprints or snowflakes, no two lip impressions are alike.
4. Kissing is good for what ails you. Research shows that the act of smooching improves our skin, helps circulation, prevents tooth decay, and can even relieve headaches.
5. The average person spends 336 hours of his or her life kissing.
6. Ever wonder how an ?X? came to represent a kiss? Starting in the Middle Ages, people who could not read used an X as a signature. They would kiss this mark as a sign of sincerity. Eventually, the X came to represent the kiss itself.
7. Talk about a rush! Kissing releases the same neurotransmitters in our brains as parachuting, bungee jumping, and running.
8. The average woman kisses 29 men before she gets married.
9. Men who kiss their partners before leaving for work average higher incomes than those who don?t.
10. The longest kiss in movie history was between Jane Wyman and Regis Tommey in the 1941 film, You’re in the Army Now. It lasted 3 minutes and 5 seconds. So if you?ve beaten that record, it?s time to celebrate!
HAHAHAH ! so many good things about kissing ;D too bad i’ve never had mine stolen yet (x
yeah sounds like so much fun ;D and i was glad that school was canceled because it was cold, my toes were numb, my hair was wet, i wasn’t wearing uniform, the weather was being bipolar and i was tired x]
ok so lately people have been asking why i like to sing, well first of all, i don’t like how i act around certain people. i also dislike how i give people a certain attitude. so when people actually see me/hear me sing, it would be the only time they would actually see me. the reason why i like singing is because it’s way to actually express who i am. it’s not just a talent, its me just not wanting to be unnoticed, and yet i dont wanna seem so conceded. but yeah its an easy way to show my own personality in the way i sing, and the song that i sing, which will somehow represent how i feel. hopefully you people who keep asking get a clue why i do it x] now stop asking!
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food. REAL FRIENDS: are the reason you have no food. FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry. REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back. REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget its yours. FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you. REAL FRIENDS: Could write a book about you with direct quotes from you. FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you. FAKE FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door. REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!” FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile. REAL FRIENDS: Are for life. FAKE FRIENDS: will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you. REAL FRIENDS: Will knock them the fuck out FAKE FRIENDS: Will Just Read It REAL FRIENDS: Will Repost It
1. because when we were younger, we were imprisoned in our own society called elementary school. we had no choice but to make due with the people around us and it didn’t matter what their personality was like.
2.during middle school we became a little more picky and let the “associate” friends go and kept the one’s who actually matter and were close. yet, there’s still to many to call your “best friends”.
3.high school comes and it’s a larger campus, some of your “make due” friends has left for the larger variety of people to choose from then in an enclosed environment like elementary school and middle school; and leave the friendship-family for those who are more similar to them.
so the friend who had stayed for now, are now able to be called your “bestfriendfornow”